Concept Communications are a relatively new but up-and-coming integrated creative marketing and communications agency based in Stone, Staffordshire.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our small but experienced team in providing marketing support to clients across a range of industries including pharmaceuticals, healthcare and clinical services, construction products and service providers, handling equipment, professional services, and even charitable organisations.
You will be supporting the Managing Director with the planning and implementation of client campaigns and projects. There is huge opportunity for progression and exposure within this role for the right person to develop into a Digital Account Manager or Director.
If the idea of working with a small, agile, and entrepreneurial team excites you then this could be the ideal role for you.
As a minimum you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- At least two years’ experience in a digital marketing role, either agency or client side
- A demonstrable understanding of marketing and communications strategy
- Experience with digital campaign planning
- Experience executing multi-channel digital campaigns
- Experience in social media management
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Ability to design visual elements for digital platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem solver who is genuinely helpful to colleagues and clients
- Well organised and able to manage multiple projects and workflows effectively
- Eager to learn and develop your career
- Strong attention to detail
Our ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Experience using HubSpot
- Experience editing WordPress websites
- Experienced user of Hootsuite
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Working knowledge of video editing software
- Experience setting up and managing PPC campaigns
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Mentoring and support
- Plenty of opportunity to develop with the business
- The opportunity to complete training relevant to your role
- Flexible working environment
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday
We will consider full time or part time applicants.
The recruitment process:
Please submit a covering letter with your CV outlining why you would be suitable for this role by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an initial Zoom interview, but final interviews will be face to face and will require a short presentation demonstrating your creativity in planning client campaigns.